This month’s product updates are all about creating a more inclusive workflow. Use fresh templates in Freehand to kickstart your thinking and utilize new accessibility and people management updates, too.
Freehand templates from industry leaders
Improve team collaboration with a collection of templates for brainstorming, customer journey maps, design sprints, and more. Enterprise customers can now also create their own templates to share with their team.
Try a template
Enjoy a number of recent accessibility updates, like improved color contrast and more.
See them in action
See what else is new:
- Smart Links with Atlassian: Copy and paste InVision links into your favorite Atlassian tools so teams can collaborate in context. This new, streamlined integration works with Jira Software and Confluence Cloud, and we now also support Jira Service Desk.
- Enterprise people management features: Pending invitations are now listed on the People page for easier admin management.
- Quickly see project members: When you’re working in a prototype, the Members tab now shows current project members and people you’ve invited.
- Simultaneous editors in DSM: Editors will no longer run into conflicts when updating different pages of their design system documentation.
- Improved Storybook integration: Integrating Storybook with DSM Live Components is now as simple as pasting in your hosted Storybook URL.